Without the App
If you are not using the app, you can use the screens on our stations to unlock bikes. In order to do that, you have to make your own personal PIN-code:
- Log in through our homepage
- Scroll down to "By PIN code"
- Add the PIN code you want
Remember that the code is personal.
Use your phone number and code to unlock bikes. Remember to check if the bike is locked when you park the bike.
How to park a bike:
- Wait until the light next to the lock stops flashing (takes about three seconds)
- Try pulling the bike out of the lock
- If it is stuck, you are good!
NB! Remember to check that you do not park the bike in a lock with a red X next to it. This means that the lock is damaged and will not lock the bike correctly.
You will find an overview of all our stations here, with available bikes and locks at any given station.