When locking a bike there are five steps to go through to make sure the bike gets locked:
- Check if the light next to the lock is blinking red before delivering the bike. If it is, it won't lock the bike correctly
- If the light next to the lock aren't blinking red, you can use the lock
- Put the bike in the lock, and wait a couple of seconds.
- Wait until the the light next to the lock stops blinking, then try to pull the bike out of the lock
- Check for a confirmation in the app on your iPhone or Android
The article continues below the gif
How will I know if the lock is defect?
A defected lock will have a blinking red X next to it. Do not park a bike in a red lock.